This site provides users with the information about vb, visual basic, vb6, create splash screen, how to create splash screen, create splash window, how to create splash window, and more.
If you think that this site is helpful, please recommend your friends to visit our site.
How to create a splash screen in vb / visual basic?
The steps to create a splash screen / window are as follows:
1. Add a borderless splash form from the form menu.
2. Set the splash form to be your startup form in the project's properties.
3. Add your main form, frmMain.
4. Add timer control and set the timer to 2-4 seconds.
5. See the code in the following:
Private Sub Form_Load()
'In form design properties, make form in center
'or use the following code to center the form
Me.Left = (Screen.Width - Me.Width) / 2
Me.Top = (Screen.Height - Me.Height) / 2
Private Sub Timer1_Timer()