speed up firefox
This site provides users with the information about speed up firefox, how to speed up Mozilla firefox web browser, increase firefox speed, tips, guide, and more.
If you think that this site is helpful, please recommend your friends to visit our site.
The web browser is an important tool for surfing the web. In mid-90s, most people were using Netscape web browser to surf the internet. Then Microsoft included their web browser, Internet Explorer, in its Windows operating system. From that time, people began to use ie, Internet Explorer. The other reason that people were using ie was that ie was really faster than Netscape. But, now people begin to switch to use other web browsers like, Firefox, firefox, and Opera because they are much faster than Internet Explorer and also with more new features. In this article, we are mainly talking about how to get Mozilla firefox even faster. The following is what you need to do.
1.Type "about:config" into the address bar and press Enter key.
2. Scroll down and reset the following entries:
Set "network.http.pipelining" to "true"
Set "network.http.proxy.pipelining" to "true"
Set "network.http.pipelining.maxrequests" to some number like 30.
This means it will make 30 requests at once.
3. Right-click anywhere and click New -> Integer and then type "nglayout.initialpaint.delay" and set its value to "0". This value is the amount of time the browser waits before it acts.
4. Right-click anywhere and click New -> Integer and then type "content.notify.interval" and set its value to "0".
5. To speed up Firefox greatly, you can also limit the size of its internal history database. The following are the instructions:
1) Go to Prefrences
2) Click Privacy
3) Click History
4) Reduce the number of days for which the data would be stored in your internal history database.
5. Restart firefox.