This site provides users with the information about disable windows error report, how to disable windows error report, stop computer error report messege box pop up, stop display pc error report box, tips, guide, and more.
If you think that this site is helpful, please recommend your friends to visit our site.
Sometimes when one of the programs in your computer got problems and crashed, an error message pops up telling you to report to Microsoft. If you are one of those people who are annoyed every time an Error Reporting dialog pops up after an application crash, you can easily disabled by doing the following:
Disable Error Reporting in Windows 7
1. Click start menu
2. Type "problem reporting settings" in the search box
3. Go to Action Center
4. Change Action Center Settings.
5. Problem Reporting Settings. If you used the search, use the "Choose how to report problems" item in the list:
6. Choose the option "Never check for solution" from the list
7. click OK
Disable Error Reporting in Windows XP
1. Right-click My Computer icon on your desktop
2. Choose "Properties".
3. Click Advanced tab
4. Click "Error Reporting".
5. Click "Disable error report" radio button.
6. Click Ok
You can also disable the windos service, error reporting instead of the above.