This site provides users with the information about craigslist traffic, how to get traffic from craigslist, how to avoid ad flagged and removed, telephone account verification, phone verified accounts, pva, tips, tricks, secrets, and more.
If you think that this site is helpful, please recommend your friends to visit our site.
The Craigslist website is a powerful tool that you can use to get promote your website and get instant free web traffic. It specializes in local classified ads, postings, forums and currently has more than 550 cities in over 50 countries in the world. The web ranking for Craigslist is very high. The web traffic you get from Craigslist is targeted and with high quality.
Before you post, make sure that you abide by CL's content rules. The following are some tips that will be helpful to you:
1. The most important tip is NO SPAMMING, otherwise your ad will be removed and your account will be banned and your phone number will be blacklisted.
2. No duplicate content contents.
3. Only post your ad locally.
4. Post your ad in the correct category.
5. Writing a good headline is extremely important.
6. Do not include too many links in your ad.
7. Involving in forum discussion with your website link.
To avoid ad or your account getting removed and knowing more about the nature of Craigslist, it is very important to keep the following in your mind:
1. Craigslist is the "nofollow" website, which means that you cannot get benefit from their very high web ranking. For "dofollow" websites, your lower web ranking will be promoted by their higher web ranking.
2. When you try to buy Craigslist's Telephone Account Verification account, you should know that craigslist will ask you to reset your account's password SHORTLY after you "start your business" and as a result, you have to re-verify your phone account. Because your account is purchased from others and you do not have the same phone number to verify your account again, your account will then be dead. Re-verifying account is not the one-time practice. You will be asked to do it many times.
3. Do not post too many ads. If you do, your account will be banned even if there is no flag and removal of ads from all your post.
4. You should treat your "customers" as god, that is, you should reply their emails very friendly. Otherwise, your ad will be flagged to remove by them. Craigslist will not verify it and they just remove your ad.
5. Do not post your ad over multiple cities.
In a word, Craigslist is the place worth the time you spend because you can get free web traffic instantly. And it is also the perfect place for you to sell your products without spending a penny.